[ag-automation] hard rt ????

David Kline dkline at aps.anl.gov
Wed Jun 20 19:48:53 CEST 2007

carsten,

i downloaded cyclictest.c, header, and makefile from the git website and
complied it; however
when i run the application as described below it freezes the machine.

ideas?

vielen dank im voraus,
/david

David M. Kline                   dkline at aps.anl.gov
Beamline Controls and Data Acquisition (BCDA)
Argonne National Laboratory, Advanced Photon Source
Argonne IL, 60439                      630.252.8639