[ag-automation] [RFD] JTWG Automation Meeting

Gerd Koenig gerd.koenig at kontron.com
Thu Sep 13 08:43:38 CEST 2007

Hello Mr. Schwebel,

Additionally to my collegue Mathias Duckeck, I also would like to join the
meeting.

greetings,
Gerd Koenig

--
Gerd Koenig
Software Design Engineer

Kontron Modular Computers GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Directors: Ulrich Gehrmann, Thomas Sabisch
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Kaufbeuren, Rechtsform / Legal: GmbH
Amtsgericht / Local District Court Kempten, HRB Nr. / Trade Register No. 6195