[ag-automation] [RFD] JTWG Automation Meeting

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Thu Sep 13 08:12:17 CEST 2007

Dear OSADL JTWG Automation members,

Here is a preliminary list of participants for the September 18th meeting:

-  Edouard Tisserant <edouard.tisserant at lolitech.fr>
   Guest

-  Mathias Duckeck <mathias.duckeck at kontron.com>
   Kontron Modular Computers GmbH

-  Michael Kremer <michael.kremer at homag.de>
   HOMAG Holzbearbeitungssysteme AG

-  N.N. <n at n>
   HOMAG Holzbearbeitungssysteme AG

-  Dieter Hess <d.hess at 3s-software.com>
   3S - Smart Software Solutions GmbH

-  Alexander Bauer <A.Bauer at phytec.de>
   Phytec Meßtechnik GmbH

-  Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel at pengutronix.de>
   Pengutronix e.K.

-  Michael Olbrich <m.olbrich at pengutronix.de>
   Pengutronix e.K.

-  Marc Kleine-Budde <m.kleine-budde at pengutronix.de>
   Pengutronix e.K.

Please check this list carefully and give us feedback in case you are
either missing on the list but want to participate, or if you are listed
and something happened which prevents you from participating. We need to
provide the number of attendees to the hotel until tomorrow evening, so
please talk back until 2007/09/14, 12:00 CEST (UTC+2). Thank you.

Agenda
------

- OSADL I/O Framework Progress & technical discussion: The code for the
  fieldbus framework has recently made some progress and the first
  drivers are working under a unified software stack. So it is time to
  organize a face-to-face meeting and discuss the outstanding
  technological questions.

- SPS/IPC/Drives Demonstrator planning: OSADL will have a booth at the
  SPS/IPC/Drives trade show in late November 2007. We'll have to define
  the next steps for the demonstrator system during the meeting.

Timetable (all times in CEST)
-----------------------------

10:00	Welcome & Start of the Meeting

12:30-	Lunch Break
13:30

15:00-	Coffee Break
15:30

17:30	latest possibility to leave

More details will follow.

Location
--------

Address: Steigenberger Hotel Metropolitan, Poststrasse 6, 60329 Frankfurt/Main
Map:     http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&hl=de&geocode=&q=Steigenberger+Frankfurt&ie=UTF8&ll=50.107575,8.662806&spn=0.004934,0.009763&t=h&z=17&iwloc=B&om=1
Contact: Robert Schwebel +49-179-2303745

The conference hotel is located directly beside the Frankfurt/Main main
station, so it would be much easier to go there by train than by car.

Yours faithfully,
Robert Schwebel
--
Entwicklungszentrum Nord     http://www.pengutronix.de