[ag-automation] configuration concept for fieldbus stack

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Thu Jul 5 10:14:25 CEST 2007

Moin,

In order to drive the current libfddi interface forward, I'd like to
port some real-life fieldbusses to the framework. Because it's probably
the easiest and we already have an open source implementation, I'd like
to use Modbus/TCP as the first example.

The next step is to have some configuration mechanism; before I invent
something new, Mr. Hess offered to open up the 3S configuration XML
format when we talked about the topic in Stuttgart.

Is it possible to provide information about the format? Some examples,
schema files or general documentation would be helpful.

Regards,
Robert Schwebel
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9