[ag-automation] [PROTIKOLL] AG Automation Meeting vom 09.01.2007

Michael.Kremer at homag.de Michael.Kremer at homag.de
Mon Jan 22 15:08:31 CET 2007

Dear partners,

On Fri Jan 19 09:59:38 CET 2007 Robert Schwebel wrote:
> Is it possible to get an impression of the Homag config model as a
> starting point for the discussion of this topic?

Enclosed you find an example of Homag's description for field
devices and the field device topology.

The device description in this example includes configuration data for a
Beckhoff bus clamp (KL5151 - incremental encoder interface).

The toplogy information describes the field device structure, in this
example
a Beckhoff CANOpen interface (BK5120) with 3 Beckhoff I/O-clamps and
a seperate CANOpen node.

The desciptions are mainly used together with a configuration tool
of Homag (Feldbusmanager - see screenshot) for the connection of
process data and PLC variables.

Best regards
Jochen Frank and Michael Kremer

Homag
Holzbearbeitungssysteme AG
Homagstraße 3 - 5
D - 72296 Schopfloch
Tel.: +49 7443 13-3049
Mobile: +49 151 18055850
Fax: +49 7443 13-8 2649

Michael.Kremer at homag.de
(See attached file: Screenshot_Feldbusmanager.JPG)(See attached file:
10_m_f_202_40_0113_s00_v00.top)(See attached file:
KL5151_0050_Beckhoff.fdd)