[ag-automation] Agenda of the JTWG Meeting on January 9, 2007 in Frankfurt/Main

Carsten Emde Carsten.Emde at osadl.org
Mon Jan 8 02:49:20 CET 2007

The next meeting of the OSADL Joint Technical Working Group will be held
- as already announced - on Tuesday, January 9, 2007, at the
InterCityHotel in Frankfurt/Main, http://www.frankfurt.intercityhotel.de

Topic:
Standardization of the OSADL I/O framework with special attention to the
EtherCAT driver project.

Agenda:
10:00-11:00 Morning Session I:
	"Short-term vs. Long-term Technological Strategy:
	The role of workarounds and short cuts."
	Moderated discussion: Carsten Emde

11:00-11:30 Morning Session II:
	"OSADL I/O and Fieldbus Framework: DOs and DON'Ts"
	Moderation: Robert Schwebel

11:30-13:00 Morning Session III:
	"Proposal of a Universal OSADL I/O Framework User Space Layer"
	Presentation & Discussion: Ulrich Doll, Thomas Gleixner

13:00-14:00 Lunch

14:00-15:00 Afternoon Session I:
	"Upper Layers of the OSADL I/O Framework"
	Moderated discussion: Thomas Gleixner

15:00-16:00 Afternoon Session II:
	"Kernel Interface of the OSADL I/O Framework"
	Moderated Discussion: Thomas Gleixner

16:00-17:00 Afternoon Session III:
	"Results"
	- Written conclusion of the meeting
	- TODO list: Who? What? Until when?
	- Date and location of the next meeting

Location:
The InterCityHotel in Frankfurt/Main is located adjacent to the main
railway station, in front of the North exit. GPS: Frankfurt/Main,
Poststraße.

Carsten Emde.

--
Carsten Emde, Manager