Fw: [ag-automation] [LiveCD] Realtime Preemption

Bodo Huber B.Huber at phytec.de
Mon Feb 20 15:42:02 CET 2006

Dear Mr. Wild,

Markus Wild <Markus.Wild at osadl.org> wrote on 20.02.2006 13:21:44:

> Dear Mr. Huber,
>
> Bodo Huber schrieb:
> > This is to check if I am able to send mails to the mailing-list. The
reason
> > is that Wolfgang Denk did not receive the mail I sent previously.
>
> We had no problems in receiving your e-mails.
Ok.

> > BTW, is anybody aware of problems in participating mailing-lists while
> > using Lotus Notes Email Client?
> >

> The problem we had with Lotus Notes Clients (R5) and mailing-lists is,
> that they are destroying the mail threading. Therefor we use Mozilla
> Thunderbird on Windows and Linux to communicate with mailing-lists.

"Destroying the mail threading" means exactly what? The way how a mail
thread is shown in an mail archive? The funny "Re: Re: Re:" stuff get
broken by an reply caused by Lotus Notes?

Or does it mean the way how the history is included in replies? For example
in this case here I used the "Internet-Style History" which makes use of
the ">" sign. Is this sufficient to use Lotus Notes and to take part in our
mailing-lists? Or do I still accidently destroy mail threads even when I
use the internet-style options?

> --
> Kind regards
>
> Markus Wild
>
> Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)
>
> Homagstraße 3 - 5
> D - 72296 Schopfloch
> Tel.: +49 (74 43) 13-2968
> Fax: +49 (74 43) 13-8-2968