Fw: [ag-automation] [LiveCD] Realtime Preemption

Markus Wild Markus.Wild at osadl.org
Mon Feb 20 13:21:44 CET 2006

Dear Mr. Huber,

Bodo Huber schrieb:
> This is to check if I am able to send mails to the mailing-list. The reason
> is that Wolfgang Denk did not receive the mail I sent previously.

We had no problems in receiving your e-mails.

> BTW, is anybody aware of problems in participating mailing-lists while
> using Lotus Notes Email Client?

The problem we had with Lotus Notes Clients (R5) and mailing-lists is,
that they are destroying the mail threading. Therefor we use Mozilla
Thunderbird on Windows and Linux to communicate with mailing-lists.

--
Kind regards

Markus Wild

Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)

Homagstraße 3 - 5
D - 72296 Schopfloch
Tel.: +49 (74 43) 13-2968
Fax: +49 (74 43) 13-8-2968