[ag-automation] Re: OSADL Live-CD: Probebetrieb

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Mon Apr 10 09:57:54 CEST 2006

Hi Jan,

Let's also switch this thread to English, to make the archive happy ;)

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 08:38:17AM +0200, Jan Altenberg wrote:
> Grundsätzlich waren für die erste LiveCD Version folgende Schritte
> erforderlich:
> - Kleinere Anpassungen an Cloop und UnionFS

By the way, is unionfs reasonably stable in the meantime? I've built the
code for ARM recently because we want to use it in a failsafe update
scenario, but the code wasn't ever really submitted to mainline, so I'm
wondering about long term experiences.

> Das hört sich sehr interessant an. Wird Herr Fu auch auf dem
> Arbeitsgruppentreffen in Stuttgart anwesend sein?

Yes.

Robert
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9