[ag-automation] [OSADL help]Question about the support of Java VM in OSADL Linux

伯杰 孙 sun.bojie at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 15:38:16 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm doing some tests of real-time applications on 2 boards, which are written in Java. And I'm searching for a Linux distribution that could offer hard real-time direct in the Linux kernel. Because the Java VM maps its threads to the native threads in Linux kernel and will also use some services from it.

My question is, whether the kernel with the help of OSADL also have support for Java VM? When the threads and some services on Linux-kernel directly modified by OSADL Patches, than I think the answer should be yes.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Regards,
Bojie Sun