[ag-automation] Add support for MPC512x to Linux mainline (2.6.30-rc4)

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Thu May 7 11:03:32 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 12:47:48AM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> the following patch series which just has been posted by DENX on the
> linuxppc-dev mailing list adds support for the Freescale MPC512x
> processsors to the mainline Linux kernel tree:

Great to see this proceed! My team is already working on testing your
patches on phyCORE-MPC5121e.

As there is already quite a bit of community activity going on which
will surely lead to quick changes and quality improvement in the
patches, would it be possible to reflect your current state of develop-
ment in a git tree? It would make it easier for people to follow the
activities with high pace.

rsc