[ag-automation] XUM - Xenomai User's Meeting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 4 15:58:08 CEST 2009

In message <20090721140512.793ED832E416 at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> We at DENX are trying to organize something like a "Xenomai User's
> Meeting" at this year's Real-Time Linux Workshop (September 28 to 30,
> in Dresden, Germany).

It's going to happen; we hereby invite you to attend the

        Xenomai User Meeting 2009 (XUM-2009)

XUM-2009 is  scheduled  on

        Monday, September 28, 13:00 - 18:00
at
	Technische Universität Dresden
	Faculty of Computer Science
	Dresden, Germany

For details and registration please see
http://www.denx.de/en/News/XenomaiUserMeeting2009

We are looking forward to welcoming your participation in the
Xenomai User Meeting 2009.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How does a project get to be a year late?      ... One day at a time.