[ag-automation] Your rbf filesystem driver

Carsten Emde Carsten.Emde at osadl.org
Mon Oct 20 23:06:26 CEST 2008

Gene,

> [..]
> However, when the '0.65' version installed into a 2.6.27.2 tree, 2 things:
>
> 1. The xconfig selection for write support isn't displayed, although a check
> of the resultant .config in vim says it is set to 'y'.
>
> 2.  On the build, when it got to making the module, gcc upchucked but didn't
> return a show-stopper error.  Scrolling back up the shell's history, I find
> what looks to be an ABI changed sort of very verbose report.
Thank you for reporting. Version 0.65 is for kernel 2.6.24.7-rt21, our
"Latest Stable" real-time kernel.

We plan to release a "Latest Stable" real-time kernel that is based on
2.6.26.x before end November. And I will do my very best to provide an
appropriate version of the RBF file system for Linux until then.

	Thanks,
	Carsten.