[ag-automation] Latest Stable OSADL-Kernel not SMP-safe ?

Claus Gindhart claus.gindhart at kontron.com
Tue Oct 14 08:26:54 CEST 2008

Robert,

thank you for this feedback, i will wait for your results.

One additional input from my side:

The kernel 2.6.24.7-rt17 has an additional problem, which i didnt mention in
the last mail. This kernel sporadically hangs up at kernel boot during the
ACPI initialization (does not appear, if acpi=off option is added to the
command line)
This problem disappeared by updating to 2.6.24.7-rt21

But the other hang up (which i described in the last E-Mail) is independent
from the kernel version. For this reason i recommend to investigate this
issue with the 2.6.24.7-rt21

Best regards,
Claus