[ag-automation] [ANNOUNCE] Call for Participation for OSADL Fieldbus Framework

Alexander Bauer A.Bauer at phytec.de
Thu Jun 12 16:16:18 CEST 2008

ag-automation-bounces at osadl.org wrote on 11.06.2008 15:07:57:

> To coordinate the activities, here is a short poll which will give us an
> impression about who is interested in the fieldbus framework project:
>
> [x] yes, I am / my company is interested in the fieldbus framework
> [ ] no, I am / we are not interested
>
> If yes:
>
> [x] our company might want to participate in a mixed founded project
> [ ] our company might want to be part of the development team
> [ ] we are interested in integration of the following fieldbusses
>     or other I/O sources: ___________________________________
>
> The following person would like to join the upcomming (non-technical)
> kick-off meeting (name+email), either personnally or remote (for people
> not located in Germany):

Alexander Bauer   (a.bauer at phytec.de)
Bodo Huber        (b.huber at phytec.de) ???

Kind regards,

Alexander Bauer

PHYTEC Technologie Holding AG
Robert-Koch-Str. 39
55129 Mainz
Tel.: 06131 9221-0
Fax.: 06131 9221-33
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mitezki
Handelsregister Mainz;HRB 4656

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH
IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE RECIPIENT.  ANY REVIEW, COPYING OR
DISTRIBUTION OF THIS EMAIL (OR ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO) BY OTHERS IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE
CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY DELETE THE ORIGINAL
AND ANY COPIES OF THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO.