[ag-automation] [ANNOUNCE] Call for Participation for OSADL Fieldbus Framework

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Wed Jun 11 15:59:39 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 03:48:43PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <20080611130757.GB13599 at pengutronix.de> you wrote:
> >
> > [x] yes, I am / my company is interested in the fieldbus framework
> > [x] our company might want to participate in a mixed founded project
> > [x] our company might want to be part of the development team
> > [ ] we are interested in integration of the following fieldbusses
> >     or other I/O sources: ___________________________________
> >
> > The following person would like to join the upcomming (non-technical)
> > kick-off meeting (name+email), either personnally or remote (for people
> > not located in Germany):
>
> Ummm... what exactly would be the agenda for  such  a  "non-technical
> meeting"  ? I have to admit that, being an engineer myself, I tend to
> avoid non-technical meetings...

- discuss needs from a management point of view
- discuss founding possibilities
- find out which partners to bring together (software, automation,
  application)
- discuss about roadmaps and project plans

rsc
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9