[ag-automation] [RFD] JTWG Automation Meeting

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Tue Sep 4 16:26:46 CEST 2007

Dear OSADL JTWG Automation members,

The next meeting of the OSADL Joint Technical Working Group will be held
soon. Here is a list of proposed dates for the meeting. Please send back
a mail and tell us about your preferences:

[ ] 12.09.2007
[ ] 18.09.2007
[ ] 19.09.2007
[ ] I don't have time at any of these dates but would like to join.
[ ] I'm not interested in joining the meeting.

To make it possible to get the organization done, please respond back
until 2007-09-07. Thank you.

Agenda
------

- OSADL I/O Framework Progress & technical discussion: The code for the
  fieldbus framework has recently made some progress and the first
  drivers are working under a unified software stack. So it is time to
  organize a face-to-face meeting and discuss the outstanding
  technological questions.

- SPS/IPC/Drives Demonstrator planning: OSADL will have a booth at the
  SPS/IPC/Drives trade show in late November 2007. We'll have to define
  the next steps for the demonstrator system during the meeting.

Timetable
---------

unspecified yet

Location
--------

Unspecified yet; please contact me if you can offer an appropriate
location with good train & car connection.

This is only a first and short announcement to get the appointments
done. More information about technical details etc. will be released
soon.

Yours faithfully,
Robert Schwebel
--