[ag-automation] [announce] The fieldbus-framework SVN Repository has moved

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Tue Oct 2 16:03:20 CEST 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 01:41:45PM +0200, Benedikt Spranger wrote:
> As you were aware about the server outage, I wonder about your SVN
> commits.

Well, as there has been no administrative notification about the outage
after the services were running again, I assumed that the restauration
was finished.

> Your commits r210-r217 are droped. Please repeat these commits.

This would be much easier if you hadn't shut down the other repository
in the meantime.

Robert
--
Entwicklungszentrum Nord     http://www.pengutronix.de