[ag-automation] FDDI Overview

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Wed May 16 19:19:28 CEST 2007

Dear Mr. Hess,

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 10:14:18AM +0200, Dieter Hess wrote:
> find attached a overview of the FDDI API.

We are very exited about your ideas and concepts! The fieldbus topic is
really important - we have another three communication stack projects in
the meantime which could really need a good fieldbus framework. You
cannot imagine how much crufty industrial code quality is out there in
this part of the universe which would at least get a nice interface
against the applications.

So after this very interesting start-of-a-paper ...

> A detailed interface description with function headers will follow
> until Friday.

... there is only one question left: WHICH friday did you mean?

Regards,
Robert
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9