[ag-automation] FDDI (Fieldbus Device Driver Interface) Update

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Sat Jun 30 23:50:49 CEST 2007

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 11:48:20PM +0200, Robert "Ingrid" Schwebel wrote:
> The trunk based on that proposal is here, btw:
>
> 	https://www.osadl.org/svn/osadl/software/fieldbus-framework/fddi-20070618-1-trunk

Forgot to mention, it is there in the usual state autotoolized packets
are checked into revision control systems, i.e. without all the
autogenerated files which make it possible to "./configure && make &&
make install". So if you happen to have problems to test the code,
please tell me and I'll either send you a distro tarball or can explain
what needs to be installed in order to make it work.

Regards,
Robert Schwebel
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9