[ag-automation] Fieldbus Framework Meeting

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Fri Jun 22 01:30:17 CEST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the fact that the fieldbus framework becomes more and more
important for several people, I'd suggest that we organize the next
meeting of the automation working group. My proposal is that we need
something like a two day hacking session to get the basic fddi layer
running; it would be good to use some already existing fieldbus stacks
as a test object during that hands-on session.

So what we need next is a location (room with real internet connection,
plus infrastructure for the two days) plus an appointment.

CW28/29 looks good here, with a preference on 10.-12.07.

I suppose it's important that at least the following persons are
available:

- Hess, 3S
- Schwebel, PTX
- Kleine-Budde, PTX
- Graf, Homag
- ...

Suggestions, preferred dates?

Regards,
Robert Schwebel
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9