[ag-automation] RT Preempt for RMI Alchemy AU1100

Thomas Gleixner tglx at osadl.org
Thu Jun 21 23:50:21 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 21:29 +0200, Sirko Mertens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can you get me some informations about the actual state of the
> rt-preempt MIPS port?

It has been working some time ago and the patches have been moved along
over time without anybody taking special care. It probably needs some
polishing, but it should not be hard to get it working again.

> I'm interested to help porting  rt-preempt to RMI Alchemy AU1100.

Great, give it a try and do not hesitate to ask for help/pointers/.....

> I had send the original message to <kernel at lists.osadl.org>
> but I got following error back.

The correct address is <linux.kernel at vger.kernel.org>

There is also a -rt related mailing list:

<linux-rt-users at vger.kernel.org>

Thanks,

	tglx