[ag-automation] FDDI (Fieldbus Device Driver Interface) Update

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Tue Jul 3 13:25:42 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 11:16:52AM +0200, Peter Soetens wrote:
> In order to allow public read-only access, you could reconfigure the
> svn server such that an anonymous read can happen over the http://
> protocol, while maintaining the current configuration for the https
> protocol.

I'd prefer to do all access via https, plus a guest/guest account. When
we did our initial configuration for the Pengutronix svn server, it
turned out that it is impossible to make a secure configuration which
lets you work with public and private parts on the same repository.

Robert
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9