[ag-automation] [RFC] OSADL Board Support Package Specification, Revision 0.1

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Tue Sep 12 17:05:14 CEST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

we have put the first draft of the OSADL Board Support Package
Specification on the web server for public review.

http://www.osadl.org/board-support-packages.0.html

Please post your comments on this mailing list; we will collect the
results of the discussion and improve the paper according to your
feedback.

Regards,
Robert Schwebel
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9