[ag-automation] Re: Termin: JTWG Automation Meeting

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Thu Apr 20 13:26:50 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 02:39:33PM +0200, Robert Schwebel wrote:
> Please drop me a short note which persons will attend the meeting. The
> agenda was made with technical & technical management people in mind.

This is an updated list of the people I got feedback from:

- Jan Altenberg, Homag
- Markus Wild, Homag
- Wolfgang Denk, Denx
- Wolfgang Grandegger, Denx
- Andreas Breunig, Eltec
- Thomas Gleixner, Linutronix
- Benedikt Spranger, Linutronix
- Bodo Huber, Phytec
- Alexander Bauer, Phytec
- Klaus Maier, ISG
- Robert Schwebel, Pengutronix
- Marc Kleine-Budde, Pengutronix
- Luotao Fu, Pengutronix

I didn't get feedback from

- KW
- Phoenix
- 3S
- Trumpf

So if you want to participate, please drop me a short note. It is
important to know the number of people attending the meeting, in order
to let the ISG people organize a conference room of adequate size.

And, of course, it is of major importance to have as much member
companies participating as possible, because the roadmap is defining in
which direction the OSADL activities will go during the rest of the
year.

Regards,
Robert Schwebel
--
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9